Monday, April 29, 2013

Big 100!!

It was a BIG, BIG day yesterday. Not for us but for our dear friend Geraldine.  She turned 100 yesterday and her hometown threw her a big party.  Complete with food, friends, photos, and 100 BALLOONS!!!  I can not imagine what me or this world will be like if I survive to be 100.  When I was leaving the party I saw this basket full of handkerchiefs sitting on this table with cookies.  There was a note on the basket that said Geraldine would like all her lady friends to take a handkerchief as they leave.  She must of had 100's of these throughout her life.  And the best part was not one of them were alike.  Geraldine was always so fashionable!!

Congrats Geraldine and may you have many more!!



AND yes, the cookies were Delish!!



No comments:

Post a Comment