Friday, April 5, 2013

Beautiful Bride!!!

Well, I have finally returned from a wonderful time with my family back in Texas.  Not only to celebrate Easter but my Beautiful sister got "hitched".  I would like to officially welcome my new Bro-in-law, Luke to the fambam.


On a side note Nicky and I are collecting to many of the same names in our families. Nicky and I each have an Andy, Luke, and Owen.  You should hear us have a conversation: Me -" I was talking to Andy the other day...", Nicky- "My Andy or your Andy?"

Anyways, the wedding was wonderful and everyone had a great time.  My sister put me to the creativity test. I helped her with the invitations, corsage/boutonnieres and the photography.  It was worth all the work to see her happy on her special day!!
Blacked out to protect the innocent!!
Corsage for the Moms
For Luke and the Boys
Hope all of my readers had a WONDERFUL Easter weekend!!  It is finally warm enough to start in the garden so get ready!!!


CONGRATS and Happy Honeymooning to my lil' Sis!!





2 comments:

  1. I just love these photos on this blog. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all your help and I love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete